Easthampton Clay COVID Standards
What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe!
Easthampton Clay is taking great precautions during the pandemic. As the levels of COVID cases rise, we are putting more and more systems in place to protect our community.
The studio has purchased two large EnviroKlenz air filtration systems; one for the members room and one for the classroom. These air filtration systems are hospital grade and are equipped with HEPA filters and a virus killing UVC function. In addition, we have intake and exhaust fans for fresh air exchange.
- We are requiring everyone to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds before entering the studio and upon exiting the studio.
- Everyone is getting their temperature taken upon entering the studio, and anyone with a temperature of 99.9 degrees or above will be sent home.
- A tight-fitting mask covering your nose and mouth must be worn at all times, while in the studio and building. Valve masks are not permitted. If the mask can easily be pulled down over your nose, we will provide a wire nose piece to secure your mask to your face.
- We require everyone to wear eye protection or face shields.
- Social distancing rules must be complied with.
- Everything that is touched in the studio is sanitized with alcohol spray.
- No food or drinks are allowed at any time, and under no circumstances are masks to be removed.
- Through our Slack communications, we are keeping track of anyone coming in and out of the studio which will assist us in contact tracing if necessary.