August Online Class
Starting on Tuesday, August 18th we will be offering online handbuilding classes through Zoom, for 8 weeks: $150 per person.
Taught our very own by Sarah Ahart (@ahart_design on Instagram). Sarah will offer seven unique hand-building projects plus a safe in-person glaze session.
Here are the details:
Tuesday evenings: August, 18 - October 6 from 6 - 7:30 pm pm (Beginners )
Clay (only clay purchased from Easthampton Clay will be fired in our kilns):
- New 1/2 bag of clay included with class
- Additional 1/2 bag of clay for purchase for $20
- Additional full bag of clay for purchase for $35, (black clay is $45)
- Students will supply their own tools by buying a tool kit from us for $25 (rolling pin & lazy susan not included).
- You can purchase tools from Amazon (order soon as Amazon is delaying shipping on nonessential items).
- Board, cloth or dish towel to work on.
Clay and toolkit pick-up:
- Pick-up date will be Monday, August 17 from 4-6pm at the Easthampton Clay studio, 1 Cottage Street, Easthampton, MA.
How will the work be finished:
- At the end of 8 weeks, we will have a safe drop-off for greenware, and we will schedule several safe glazing days.
- If you miss an online class, we have a flexible learning option. Classes will be recorded and we will distribute the videos on a weekly basis.
- 10 students per class.
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter for announcements about our next class dates, workshops, and discount codes!