Starting on Monday, May 4th we will be offering online handbuilding classes through Zoom, for 8 weeks: $125 per adult and $100 per kid
Free for first reponders, nurses, and doctors working with COVID-19 patients.
(Limited to 2 COVID-19 first responders per class. Tools or additional bags of clay not included.)
Here are the details:
Monday afternoons: May 4 – June 22, from 4-5:30 pm (Beginners) – FULL!
Tuesday evenings: May 5 – June 23, from 6-7:30 pm (Advanced Beginners ) – FULL!
Wednesday evenings: May 6 – June 24, from 6-7:30 pm (Beginners) – FULL!
Thursday afternoons: May 7 – June 25, from 4-5 pm (Kids)
Clay (only clay purchased from Easthampton Clay will be fired in our kilns):
- New 1/2 bag of clay included with class
- Additional 1/2 bag of clay for purchase for $20
- Additional full bag of clay for purchase for $35, (black clay is $45)
- Students will supply their own tools by buying a tool kit from us for $20 (rolling pin & lazy susan not included).
- You can purchase tools from Amazon (order soon as Amazon is delaying shipping on nonessential items).
- Board, cloth or dish towel to work on.
Clay and toolkit pick-up:
- Pick-up date will be Friday, May 1 from 2-6pm at the Easthampton Clay studio, 1 Cottage Street, Easthampton, MA.
How will the work be finished:
- At the end of 8 weeks, we will have a safe drop-off for greenware, and we will schedule several safe glazing days.
How you can pay:
- Apply your current tuition to the fall term (in its entirety), and pay for the online class separately.
- Apply your current tuition to this term, and have the balance go toward the fall term.
- If you are unable to attend either the online class or the fall term, we would be happy to offer you a gift certificate for a future class, workshop(s), or private lesson(s).
- If you can’t attend the online classes, we have a flexible learning option. Classes will be recorded and we will distribute the videos on a weekly basis.
- 12 students per class.
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter for announcements about our next class dates, workshops, and discount codes!